Residential Letting & COVID-19
Coronavirus : Viewing Information & Policy
Updated viewing information and policy has been developed in line with the current Scottish Government guidelines, as of Monday 29th June 2020.
Initial viewings should be done virtually wherever possible with the aid of photographs and walk-through video. Physical viewings should only be conducted where tenants are seriously considering moving into a property.
If you or any member of your household are experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus, self-isolating or shielding then please delay viewing and seek medical advice.
Unicorn Homes cannot provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), e.g. face masks or gloves, to either the owner/occupier or viewer
Viewing agent or owners/occupiers retain the right to refuse entry if a viewer is not wearing a face mask or face covering
- Viewing appointments will involve no more than two people from a single household
- Viewers must arrive promptly for their allotted appointment slot
- Viewers must wear bring and wear their own facemask or face covering
- When viewing a property, all parties should use hand sanitiser upon entry or wear disposable gloves and avoid touching surfaces where possible
- During viewings, the viewing agent or owner/occupier will follow social distancing rules wherever possible
- After viewings, the viewing agent or the owner/occupier will ensure surfaces (e.g. door handles) are cleaned and materials disposed of safely and appropriately
- All used Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) should be removed and disposed of appropriately by the wearer (used PPE should not be left in the property being viewed)
|Displaying All properties, Land & Commercial
To Let : from £ any to
£ any | beds:
All available areas
4 matching results
| 3 beds|| 2,000 (pcm)|| [ 17 ]|
Use of Property Images & Property Information text
Please note - All property images and content text are the IPR
(and protected under standard copyright
legislation) for Unicorn use only. They can only be used elsewhere
on printed or digital media with
express written permission from Unicorn.
However the use of our sharing tools to publish images or property data via
social media is inherently permitted. We have therefore restricted access to
copying certain property data on this site. To enquire about using our images or
text information in any publishing format for any given property,
on media other than those endorsed and used on our website - please contact us to request permission.
This must be done prior to use in any paper/ digital media or other media other
than those specified above.
Welcome to Unicorn Homes Letting
We offer a range of Letting Management & Marketing Services for Properties To Let in the Glasgow & Greater Glasgow areas.
We also offer a range of specialist Management & Project Management Services for both home buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants.
Please take a look around our site (or pop into the office), and Speak to Us to arrange a free viewing appointment of any properties you may wish to market.
© Unicorn Homes, 2020- All rights reserved.